Thursday, May 19, 2011

meaning of life?!?!

Sooo I felt the need to share a lil something. Now i'm not looking for arguments or fight or rebutting. Its just my feelings and I want to share them with anyone willing to listen, you don't have to agree, its ok! I'm just having a conversation with you the reader!

The meaning of life... to many of us, it means different things. no one can really put a meaning to it that everyone agrees on.

17 years ago I became a Christian, and to many again that means different things, to me It was the day i decided and realized that there is a God whos son died for me to forgive me of all my sins, like many preachers and pastors say God gave us the gift of his son dying on the cross for us! wow, a lot to sink in right? and some people dont care some people belive it, because they've always heard it and some just don't believe in God.

Well i was never a drug user or wasn't sexually active or had something drastic bring me to church like most stories you hear, but i did have a feeling, i knew that there was something missing in my life, a void that i couldn't fill with anything... Until I found God.

Sometimes we are so busy and have so many problems and we don't know how to deal with them or if we are ever coming out of them, is there hope... Yes! God Loves us no matter where you come from, where you were born, who your mom, dad, aunt, sister etc is. No matter what we have done, God love us! So much so that he sent Jesus His only son to die for us on a cross bearing all of our sins, so that we may be forgiven.

If you want that peace, that love, that feeling of knowing that there is more to life, say this prayer with me!

God I come before you, asking you for forgiveness, and thanking you for your son Jesus Christ dying for me, I accept this gift of life that you are giving and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. AMEN!

if you said this prayer congratulations you've taken the most important step in your life, you've welcome God into your life. If you can find a Christian church around you, there are more people out there that want to help you to!

I'm sorry if i offended anyone, it was not my purpose, again i just wanted to share something i felt inside.

I'm leaving you with a video that explains a little bit the step you have taken, and i just love it! LOL!

Have a blessed Day! Every day is a gift, aside from problems of everyday life, enjoy it!

Shaquira



Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment