Monday, August 8, 2011

Urban Decay & a Mini Haul Too!

"Wow!"

That's the word that pops in my head when I think of these eye shadows!

Urban Decay has done it again! Their 15th Anniversary Collection is amazing!

Forget the fact that it comes in this sleek gunmetal case or the velvet box surrounding it...these 15 colors are ALL NEW! It's an amazing buy!


Swatches:





Now for the Mini Haul:

O.P.I Nail Polish in :



Tokidoki Brushes:



L.A. Splash primer:



They're real benifit mascara:


All these products are amazing! If you want more information on any of them, check out my Video Urban Decay 15th Anniversary/Mini Haul:



Thank you so much, Beauty Addicts! Please check out my Facebook for "Look of the Day pictures" almost everyday!

Until next time..... Have a Happy Makeup Day!

Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment