Sunday, November 13, 2011

so many events so little time!! What a rush!!


Hello Beauty Addicts!! Hope this November finds you in good standings and Happy moments!!

October was a crazy month for me! Activities with no end!
 I'm so glad it's over, but then again I kinda miss the fast paced, crazy work life....

           

As many of you may know, I'm a make up instructor at a beauty school, so needless to say, when October rolls around, everyone wants a piece of me or at least an extra hour of my class, because everyone wants to know how to work with special fx and how to create great looks for their parties and outings, not to mention We participate in different events as a school and this year we had 3 hunted houses back to back.
 I Love it!

 


The month started with my students and I working on the movie set for the movie "The Shift" so I had my students audition to be makeup artist and then I trained them, and then we went on to shoot the 
movie for a couple of days.





 After that I started my FX classes, which were full every day, 3 times a day! 
so that's crazy! 



Then I started training them to work in the hunted house. I have teams of 20 students and 3 hunted houses, which had several meeting and I had to get together a list of supply's for each and for some I had to go find the supplies my self! Then came time for me to split my self in 3! LOL I managed and it was great!!










Then I couldn't forget about my youtube family so I had to film some Halloween tutorial, and in the mist of it all I also did a contest! LOL!! I'm crazy!


 I won't complain, I love every minute of this fast paced make up artist life! 

Now i'm back to the regularly schedule program! LOL.. Teaching and doing Jobs in the weekend, and Filming my tutorial and writing my blog and maintaining my Facebook page!.... Never a dull moment! Oh and don't forget trying to squeeze personal life in there some where...


Just Kidding! I squeeze everything else in to fit into this! My son and my relationship with God are my Life! Everything else is a plus!

I wanted to leave you with some great Pictures of all the events I Worked on during the month of October and Of course  the great Halloween tutorial I created!!

Happy Zombie dreams until next time Beauty Addicts!!!


Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment