Monday, January 2, 2012

Fun, Glitter, party, make up look!

I felt in a fun glittery spirit when I thought of a makeup look to celebrate the new year.


I went with a bit of a dramatic look, something that says i'm here to have fun! 



Here in this tutorial you can learn how to achieve this look, with glitter or without, and with red lips or nude lips!



I used Urban decay new Naked 2 palette  to create this look. It was given to me as a gift and i couldn't be more grateful! I have not stop using it! You can create Natural to fantasy looks, I love it!


I hope you enjoy this tutorial and if you have any questions or suggestion please feel free to comment or email me!

Thank you Beauty Addicts! And Happy New Year!!

Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment