Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Music video: My Miami

Hello Beauty Addicts!!

A couple of weeks back, I worked on a music video. I wasn't able to talk about it until the release.... Well the time is finally here!!


I was the Key Makeup Artist for the music Video My Miami. Thanks to my friend Rory from Makeup ByRory She called me and asked me if I could do this makeup video for a friends of her and I said yes!


Her friend was Executive Producer: Ana Trevino. after a couple of phone call and text messages, I met with Ana and her team, and instantly I fell in love with the video idea. Ana is incredibly artistic and has great Ideas and I loved her style!


The day of the shoot, we had to meet up really early, we met at 5am in south beach to shoot the beach scene, and have breakfast of course! LOL! Breakfast was provided by Anas mom and it was delicious!!




 We had the main singer , 3 backup dancers, and 3 male models to makeup, needles to say we had a busy day! With different scenes to shoot, and tons of retouches and 3 different locations the 16 hours of shooting went by really fast!



Now about the artist Kezia Nell .  I fell in love with her style and voice when I met her! She is fun, and sweet, and has a passion for what she does! I know she will definitely make it!!




Here is the Link to the video:
You don't want to miss this!

Kezia vs The Lizard- "My Miami" from Kezia Nell on Vimeo.


Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and the music video! Did you see me?? I come on at 2:30 min. and on! Check out all the links!

For more pictures of  behind the scene, don't forget to go to www.facebook.com/beautybyshaq


Until the next project, have a beautiful day Beauty Addicts!!

Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment