Monday, July 30, 2012

Miss Mundo Latina Behind the scene makeup

I had the pleasure of being the Lead Makeup Artist for the Miss Mundo Latina Camp 2012


I was able to do this thanks to my job, A chosen group of students and my self were in charge of the makeup and hair.


This was such a great experience all the candidates were so sweet and a great pleasure to work with!



We were expecting cattiness, arguments, attitudes, and rudeness, but instead we were greated with smiling faces, the girls all got along great, they treated each other with love and respect, and were such great models never complained always happy with our work! 




The first day I spent it, coming up with the makeup look with the MML group and helping the students, then I was outside with all the Models re-touching and adding anything else that need it to be done!



We even got to cover up tattos

 I Got to spend time with the girls and they are all so sweet!



The secound day, we were short handed (one of our students got sick) So I got to step in and actually do 3 models and here they are!


Karimar Gonzalez
Venezuela
(Aragua)






Ximena Alvarez
Miss Chile
(chicureo) 





Nishma Medina
Miss Puerto Rico
(arecibo)






This is my Jobs logo and me! 
(I did the makeup on the blond girl in the picture!)



These are two of my favorite people in the world Ms. Dolly Rivera and Alexandra salazar


And last but not least here is our team with the Miss Mundo Latina team.


This trip was a great experience we loved every minute of it! 

Please go to their site and vote for your favorite! You can vote everyday, they can use your support!

Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment