Monday, February 11, 2013

The Grammys 2013

The Grammys

Oh what a night! 

Everyone is at their best or what they feel is their best.

Here are pictures of the most memorable ladies of the night!

  Amber Rose


I know that Priscilla Ono did her makeup and I'm a huge fan! She look fresh, like she was glowing!
 (I'm sure the pregnancy had something to do with it!)

JanelleMonae  
Her makeup is wonderful! did you know she's a cover girl?




Kat Von D

I felt her makeup could have been a little  more vavaboom, it was nice but it could have been more, she owns a beautiful makeup line!



Natasha Bettingfel
Looked stunning in this beautiful red dress. Her makeup was classic soft eyes and dark red lips

 Carly Rae Jepsen 
She looks stunning in lancome beautiful silver/bluish smokey eye and nude lips



Carrie Underwood  
Her makeup is beautiful  with a brown smokey eyes beautiful contour and nude lips


Miranda Lambert 
She looked so amazing! in a beautiful dark smokey eye! and great contour and blush


Taylor Swift 
Her makeup was sweet and clean

JLo
 I was so bussy looking at her dress I forgot to look at her makeup ! lol!!
But when I did, I was a little dissapointed. She didn't do much and her liner looks like its missing some! It looked as though she did her own makeup. And she wore a Nude Lip



Faith Hill 
Omg!!!! her makeup is amazing!!! Unfortunatly this picture doesn't do it justice. Nude Lip!



Nicole Kidman 
looked so stunning , her makeup looked beautiful.

Kat Dennings 
looked sooo stunning! her makeup was great! Classic pinup!

Kelly Rowland 
Wow beautiful dress! 
 Her makeup was very natural she looked beautiful! and again a nude lip

Adele
What happened to you , why did you pick this dress? 
As far as her makeup goes... Same old Adele. Beautiful, I just wish she would try something different.



Katy Perry 
Her makeup looked amazing! deep crease beautiful nude lips

Rhianna 
Her makeup is on point! golden shadows and red lips!


Beyonce
Also rocking the classic pinup look!

So to recap, a lot of the ladies went with classic pinup and the others with nude lips, and the one in between were the rebels, but I loved it all!


Now my all time favorite MAKEUP.... Kat Dennings  she looked amazing!!! you can tell she had a proffecional do her makeup.

and unfortunatly my worst makeup is....... JLo, what happened? you are always on point!

These ofcourse are my opinions, What did you think? who was your best and worst?



Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

1 comment:

  1. OMG, drool...

    I like all of these and agree with you on them, but I have extra love for Kelly Rowland & Rihana's dress as well as Ketty Perry's makeup. Oh, and Kat Dennings does look stunning!

    ReplyDelete