Monday, October 7, 2013

Half Human Half Reptile Makeup (tutorial at the end)

Halloween is around the corner and that can only mean one thing.... it's makeup time!!

For my first look i decided to recreate this amazing reptile look that i found on Makeupbya20something .


To recreate the look I used several products and I know you all want to know so here is a list of the products I used and ones that you could use:

Contact lenses: I bought mine in a hair store! Sorry! but there are many website where you can find them.

Body Lotion or Vaseline : I used Lancomes Nutrix Royal, but any cream would do! 

Face and Body Wax: I used Cinema Secret but you can use any molding wax (they come in some Halloween makeup kits)

Liquid Latex: I used Spirits Halloweens own latex.. but againg you can find it anywhere now.

Makeup sponge: I used a pack from cvs

Face Paint: I used Mehron AQ. you can use any cream makeup and get the same effect. $1 at Walmart

Black and Green Shimmer Eyeshadow: I used Matte Elite but they are discontinued. Any Eye shadow will do. 

Castor Seal (optional): Mehron caster seal. I used this to make it easier, but it's not necessary.

Powder: I used Ben Nye Banana powder, but any powder will do.

Foundation:  I used My own brand (Beauty By Shaq Cosmetics Coming soon. ) Any foundation with good coverage will do.

Bruise Wheel: I used Mehron bruise wheel. but you can also use the cream makeup instead.

Blood: I'm Using Thick Blood from Graftobian and Stage Blood from Mehron, you can use Gel blood and 
vampire blood and they will do the same.

Fangs: I bought them at walmart

Eyeliner: Ofra Cosmetics (best eyeliner ever) any black eyeliner will do.

The rest is : Lipstick, and eyelashes and you can use your choice.

This look was easy to create and fun and everyone has loved it! I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did! If you do please respond with a picture or tag me on instagram @beautybyshaq .

Here are some pictures of the look:


 



Here you have a step by step tutorial on how to create this look!


Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment