Monday, July 28, 2014

Zombie Makeup

Everyone love zombie makeup now.... right?? I do!


There's so many different way to make a zombie, and this is one more.. but I'll give you insight in products and how to use them. At the end, I'd love to get your feedback!

To begin, I like to prep my model with contact lens, they always give any zombie look the perfect touch!



Next is all the "scars, bite marks, deteriorating" To create the angry eyebrows I used a foam latex prosthetic that I bought at The Silly Farm . I used Prosaid which is used to glue prosthetic to skin, then I went on to create the scars and deteriorating skin with 3rd degree... a 2 part silicone product that you mold and have ten minutes to play with.  On the neck, that's where she was bitten to become a "zombie" I used oatmeal and latex, I mixed them together to create this look! On the legs I applied latex waited for it to dry and started making holes.


Then I took the most pale color from dinair and airbrushed her whole body.... to give it that dead look you know! LOL!




Next I took my Mehron Bruise wheel and added dead bruised coloring around every wound and cut! I also used black cream to give the illusion of depth.


Next I used my new favorite Mehron tooth fx and used the red and black to give a decaying FX to the teeth!


Isn't she lovely?!?!?!?!


I like doing my blood splatter outside... and with good reasons.. "my boss hate when the whole school looks like a massacre happened lol" I use Mehron Stage Blood to drip in the areas that i wanted, then watered it down and used it for splatter everywhere else!


and Viola!








Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment