Monday, June 22, 2015

Rainbow eye makeup using Crown Brush


I created this rainbow makeup look using my 35 color smoke it out too palette from Crownbrush.

To begin I moisturized and applied their two new amazing primes HD Effects Primer and Hd Effect Under Eye Primer (by the way.. I'm in love with this product) , then I corrected my imperfections with the crown brush concealers, next I primed my eyes with the Chubby Eye Pencil in the color Blizzard.






For the cheeks I contoured and Highlighted with their Blush Bronze Illuminate palette.



For the lips I went for an ombre look I using the  Chubby Lip Pencil in Moraccan Bazaar and Nude Beach.





The eyes need it to be framed so I used the new eyeliner from crown called  Ultra Skinny Eye Marker (super easy and fun to use)


Last but not least of course my beautiful crown brushes as pictured.

I fell in love with crown loooooooong time ago because of their brushes, now they are much more than that and I still love it very much!

Go check them out: Www.crownbrush.com


I loved this look and I hope you did too! Let me know if you would like for me to create a youtube tutorial of this look!



See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment