Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Half Skull & Half Glam Halloween Makeup

Hello Beauty Addicts!


Welcome back to Beautybyshaq!
Today I bring you this awesome look for Halloween!

I wanted to create a few looks this October, some ideas you could use this festive season, for parties or even trick or treating!!
I wanted to start by sharing the products I used, and links so you can find them easy!

First thing I used is 3rd degree:


This is a 2 part silicone prosthetic material, that when mixed together, you have about ten minutes to shape and mold into what you would like before it gets hard and stays that way! This product while is still wet, you can blend and clean off  with 99% alcohol.

If you don't have this product, don't panic! you can still create this look without it! Simply using gel blood for the division or nothing at all! It will still look great and people will be talking about your makeup all night!

Next I used my favorite eye shadow primer at the moment.. this one is from sephora it's their eye shadow primer and Glitter hold! 


another of my favorite products and one of my favorite brands it's this Highlight and Contour palette from Crown brush. This palette come with neutral eye shadows and highlighters, bronzer and blushes! definitely a must have in your bag of tricks.

also from crown this amazing trio palette !
Omg i'ts all I use lately!

Another of my favorite brands (seriously i use it all the time) it's Ofra Cosmetics.
In this tutorial I used their Bright addiction palette and as always their Black gel eye liner.



(more pictures of the look)



In this tutorial I used my Kat VonD foundation (in shade 62) which is full coverage long wear and tattoo cover up.
I love it because it covers all! I also used her Everlasting liquid lipstick in outlaw.


I use my BenNye cameo loose powder, I love how these powders set my makeup.


My latest addiction the Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm.


For the face painting part of this look I used Mehron Paradise Makeup in Black White and LT-Brown


Last but definitely not least my Thick Blood from Bennye.


Of course all these products are amazing, but you can totally get this look using stuff you already have or things from the nearest pharmacy or Walmart.

The important thing is to have fun recreating this and other looks and rocking them out or have your own privet photo shoot! lol! If you do recreate this or any of my looks tag me on Instagram or email me or leave it here on my comments!

Have fun!
Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

1 comment:

  1. I would love to add this to my favorite Best Halloween Makeup Ideas collection. :D Me & my friends could give it a try this year. :D

    ReplyDelete