Saturday, May 7, 2016

VIB Rouge Tom Ford Event at Spehora


I had the honor to be the guest of my friend who is a Vib Rouge 
At Sephora for the Tom Ford makeup line event


 so we got to be special guests and we got to be treated by the Tom Ford makeup artist.

 I couldn't wait for the event, from the minute we got in we were greeted by the artist, they were showing everyone the makeup line. 


When it was time for the event to start they gave us gift bags from Tom Ford, we didn't look inside  right away...  we didn't want to look like we were dying to open these bags LOL.

 We walked around the store for a little bit until it was time for us to get our makeup done.  When you come to these events they don't do a full face of makeup they basically retouch what you already have to show you their products.


 I got to try out their eye shadow Duo, It is a cream and a powder that is long lasting, I also tried their blush, highlight and contouring palette and their lipstick.

 It felt good to get treated for a change I always do my own makeup, so to have someone else do my makeup was a treat. 

Before                                          After

I like the makeup very much unfortunately I didn't like the price tag, but if you're able to deal with a price tag... then the products are well worth it! My best friend fell in love with their mist it leaves your skin glowing and it had glitter inside!


 I loved their eye shadow Duo, if I were to buy something that would be it.

After we were done with that make up we got treated to some hors d'oeuvres and champagne, so we enjoyed walking around the store looking at makeup while drinking some champagne it was a great day can't complain and I can't wait to get invited to more of these events.



Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346










No comments:

Post a Comment