Monday, October 17, 2016

Tarte limited-edition wing workers deluxe tarteist eyeliner set

Hello Beauty addicts! 

Welcome back to my Blog, Today I wanted to talk about the Tarte Cosmetics Wing Workers Eyeliner set. Let me begin by saying that the Tartiest is my favorite eyeliner, I been using it since it first came out. 

What I Love About It:

  • Consistency
  • Vibrancy
  • Longevity

Makeup Artists are always looking for the best in eyeliners and to me this is it!

Ok, what you came for.. This set is super cute!! I love the colors they picked for the set. 

Black     Blue    Gold    Burgundy 



They are all useful for a makeup artist, and not too wild. My personal favorite is the burgundy...omg this color!! 
The consistency and vibrancy is the same and even this small amount will last a while, so I believe for the price at $35 is worth it!

My only complain is that some of the colors came a little watery and the tubes seemed a little empty, but once you squeeze the tube you get the product. Other than that I love these.... and hey maybe my batch was the only that came that way!


Tell me:

Did you buy these?
Which color is your favorite?
Did you like this blog post?

I love to hear from you guys so please don't be shy!

See you all in the next blog! 



Need a make-up artist? Contact Shaquira at makeupbyshaq@aol.com or 786.879.2346

No comments:

Post a Comment